Andy and Ed’s Drive-In, as the business is known today, began in 1948, shortly after World War II had ended. It was originally known as the Southside A & W Drive In. Back then, it served little more than A & W root beer, hot dogs and chips. At that time, it was one of only two or three drive-in restaurants in Oshkosh. One of the early owners […]
The post Places to stop on the way to Iola – Ardy & Ed’s Drive-In – Oshkosh, Wis. appeared first on Old Cars Weekly.